I've had somewhat of a storied music career. Bass drum player in the High School marching band, to drum player in a rock band doing Led Zeppelin covers, to recording my own music, then playing drums for a heavy metal/hard rock band where I was the senior member. My career spanned 1978 through 1994 (and hopefully beyond). A lot of details happened in between but that's for future blog entries.
I wanted to use this blog entry to put forth my new musical ideas for song titles. I'm starting to play the acoutstic guitar again and came up with these song titles:
- Tearing At My Cuticles
- I Thought It Was A Cool Car (When I Bought It)
- Could You Please Stop Smoking
- Gotta Stop Pickin' My Lip
- Maturity At Age 43
- Tryin' To Fix My '70 Duster
- Places Not To Use Soap
- More Bad Corporate Management
- Technology's Walking Too Fast…Still
- Designing Web Sites…Badly
- My Weights In The Cellar Are Still Weighting
I'm excited. And want to jam.
43? 43 is today's new 23. Giddy up…