I’ve had many links in my day. Some good. Some bad. I’ve had one night stands with links. On a rare occasion, I’ve had a long-term relationship with a link. So I thought I would share a small sampling of my links:
- Mark Harden’s Artchive – a classic art resource. Great for wallpaper or partying with your classic art friends.
- Country Classic Cars – if your looking for a great resource to buy cars between the 1930’s – 1960’s, this is it. Located in south Illinois.
- CSS Zen Garden – a great site for seeing the potential of CSS. All tight-wad white collar companies should view this site to loosen-up on their web site design.
- Vintage Swank – when I lived in San Francisco there were all kinds of shops with vintage stuff from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. I see some of that on this site. Check out the furniture section. Cool.
- Ultra Lounge – this is the world I want to live in. Actually, I think I do live in this world.
- Hubble Site – just a big fan of pics from space. Kids love this stuff.
- Font Diner – awesome site for finding 50s style fonts. I bought the ‘In-Flight Meal‘ font set.
- Jones and Jones – one of the first sites I loved in 1996. Hasn’t changed much since then.
These are just a few samples of my pool. Many more will be coming soon to Borgy101.